The Gainesville Clean Water Partnership has the following training modules to help your crews keep up to date with Best Management Practices for pollution prevention:
Keep Grass off the Streets.
- Alachua County Water Resources – Making the Connection
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination – training available by contacting GCWP
- On the Lookout for Illegal Discharges
- RainCheck – training available by contacting GCWP
- Municipal Stormwater Pollution Prevention – training available by contacting GCWP
- Spills and Skills – training available by contacting GCWP
- Ground Control - Stormwater Pollution Prevention for Construction Sites - – training available by contacting GCWP
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Inspector Training & Certification – training available on an annual basis – contact GCWP for details
- Hands on Erosion and Sedimentation Control Training for Municipal Employees – training available on an as needed basis – please contact GCWP
If you are interested in using one of these modules as a training session, need other assistance with job-specific pollution prevention training or help with development of new BMPs in your area of work, please contact the Clean Water Partnership Coordinator.